Notepad++ - Another option of Using Notepad

Notepad Plus Plus is a Notepad replacement not only for the programmers, although it is very helpful for the normal user who wants a cross between Notepad and WordPad. It can run on windows also can run on Linux and Mac OS X, using software such as Wine.


Notepad Plus Plus supporting various functionalities which you can't find in normal notepad and wordpad provided by windows. For example, Support for tabs is key, letting users manage different documents simultaneously, Line-numbering, Built in Spell Checker etc.

The interface is very simpler. A familiar row of icons with their mouse-over labels sits at the top, and one row of tabs is just below that. The rest of the screen is made of nothing but pure white space. [As a programmer I feel good to see codes in notepad with lines.]

If you are dealing with Notepad for day to day task, its nice replacement.

You can find more information regarding this on http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

5 comments:

Online Business, Business Economy, Investment, Finance said...

wow very informative blog

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

erectile dysfunction remedies said...

At this time it seems like BlogEngine is the preferred blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

erectile said...

I got this web page from my buddy who shared with me about this web page and at the moment this time I am visiting this web site and reading very informative articles here.

erection pills said...

I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting! Keep up the amazing works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.

Post a Comment